Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Vintage Tupperware archives

I really shouldn't call it "vintage," as some of my Tupperware is only a few years old. I'll misuse the word simply to clarify that my collection is entirely secondhand. Here are a few of my previous posts about finding and using Tupperware:

Tupperware traveling desk
Tupperware funnel
Tupperware divided vegetable tray
Tupperware ice cream boxes
Again, the Tupperware deviled egg holders
Tupperware individual pie slice containers
Ice tups popsicle molds
Using Tupperware to organize cabinets
Making good on the Tupperware lifetime guarantee

Update: sorry about the mixed up links. I drafted this yesterday using the library connection. As far as I know, there's no way to check links in draft form, is there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meredith, there is a button to preview your post as you compose. You will have to right click on the link you want to check in the preview and tell it to open in a new window. If you don't, you will be redirected to a new page and lose everything you have written. Thankfully, there is a pop up that asks if you really want to do that.

I hope that makes sense.

Monica Wilkinson said...

I LOVE the popsicle molds - it is so easy and much cheaper to keep little treats on hand!